top of page
Frequently asked Questions
Answers to commonly asked questions
1. How much are your fees to place a Tenant into my property?
A: Our fees vary and are extremely affordable and competitive! Please take a moment to review our sample contracts in our Docs section for more information on this topic.
2. What types of properties do you manage?
A: We manage single family residential properties (standard homes, condos, townhomes, duplexes/4plexes, mobile homes).
3. Do you provide a move in property condition report?
A: Yes, for an additional fee! Or, it can be included depending on your contract with us.
4. Do you provide a lease?
A: Yes! We provide an attorney approved lease, on your behalf, as your agent.
5. Do you take marketing photos?
A: Yes! Or, you can provide us with photos as long as you own the rights to them.
6. Do you require renters' insurance?
A: Yes! Tenants must provide proof of renter's insurance before they move in.
7. Do you thoroughly screen applicants?
A: Yes! We adhere to Fair Housing requirements and conduct a thorough background and credit screening of potential tenants. You can find more information in our Docs section regarding our "Rental Criteria".
8. Do you market my property in the MLS and other websites?
A: Yes! We place your property into the MLS, as well as, top marketing sites such as Zillow, HotPads, Trulia, and more all at no additional charge!
9. Do you offer direct deposit of my rent proceeds?
A: Yes! We generally deposit rental proceeds into your account on or around the 10th of every month, provided the Tenant has made payment on time.
10. How soon can you start managing my property?
A. Once we have received your signed contract and "property repair reserve" deposit, we can start immediately!
bottom of page